What is Nationwide Pet Insurance?
Nationwide pet insurance is a type of insurance that covers a variety of different types of pets such as dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, and more.
Nationwide Pet Insurance provides a variety of different types of coverage for your pets. Some examples include accident coverage and emergency coverage.
Nationwide Pet Insurance offers two different types of plans depending on the pet owner’s needs. The Nationwide Comprehensive Plan provides all-inclusive protection which covers vet care, emergency care, and more while the Nationwide Plus plan offers additional benefits such as prescription discounts and discounts on boarding fees.
5 Things to Know Before Buying Nationwide Pet Insurance
Nationwide pet insurance plans are an affordable way to protect your pet’s health and wellbeing. With these plans, you can get coverage for pre-existing conditions and treatments that your vet might not cover in a single visit.
Before you buy a Nationwide plan, there are a few things to consider. Here are five things to know before buying Nationwide pet insurance:
1) How much does the plan cost? The average cost of a Nationwide plan is around $18 per month. However, there are some with higher premiums like $25/month or more.
2) What kind of coverage do I need? Do you want coverage for pre-existing conditions or just emergencies? If it’s just emergencies, then an annual plan is sufficient for your needs. If you want coverage for pre-existing conditions, then you’ll need a policy with high-deductible.
3) What forms of payment do I have available? We prefer that you pay for your plan via direct debit or monthly installments. If you don’t know if your bank will be willing to work with us on this, please call the number in the top left corner of our website and ask them.
4) What will happen after I enroll? If you’re not happy with your plan, contact our customer service team for help.
5) How much does it cost? Our prices vary depending on whether you choose a pay-as-you-go plan or monthly installments. To find out what your charges will be, please click on the “Cost Calculator” button. If you’re not sure which type of plan is right for you, give our customer service team a call.